Social Security Lawyer in Toledo
About David E. Friedes
David E. Friedes heads The Law Firm of David E. Friedes, Attorney at Law. He has extensive practical experience before the U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio Western Division and the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Friedes is passionate about Social Security and family law. He is equally devoted to helping the community, frequently lecturing to the legal community and in support of charitable organizations.
The law firm Mr. Friedes started in 1984 was a private practice devoted to Social Security and family law. His father, a retired Social Security Administrative Law judge, greatly influenced his Social Security law work. David E. Friedes has intimate knowledge of the administrative process and 25 years of experience, and uses it to your benefit.
- 1984, Ohio
- University of Toledo, J.D., 1983
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., cum laude, 1980
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
Lectures & speaking engagements:
- Lecturer for Toledo Bar Association Social Security Seminar
- Lecturer for PESI Elder Law seminar on Social Security
- Lecturer for Scleroderma Support Group
- Frequent lecturer for Chronic Fatigue Support & Fibromyalgia Support Group-Toledo
- Lecturer for NBI seminar; handling a social security disability case
- Current Legal Counsel for Maumee Valley Save-A-Pet
David E. Friedes concentrates his practice on Social Security representation and family law. He addresses cases in Ohio, Michigan, and upstate New York.
Please contact the office to learn more about where The Law Firm of David E. Friedes, Attorney at Law, takes cases. We promptly respond to emails and calls to work with you and develop your case.